"Yeah they do, but I had given you more than that Armand..." Jessica stated looking at his handsome face.
             "Jessica..." Armand uttered smiling slightly at her.
             "I missed you Armand, you wouldn't accept anyone's call, even mine. Come, I'll take you out for dinner. Let's celebrate Armand," Jessica invited him.
             "Did I hear it right, my beautiful daughter is inviting the new chairman of the board for a dinner huh?" pleasantly, Constantine asked as he entered the office. 
             "Hi dad," Jessica greeted her father looking at him as he slowly walked towards them. He then sat in front of her. 
             "Congratulations once again Armand, if you're father was still alive he would be very proud of you," his statement glancing at Armand behind his table. 
             "I'm just glad that I could continue what my father