back to the sound of the voice. It was her father calling her. "You just stay here on the beach front. I still have a lot to discuss with Julio. Who's that young boy you're with huh?" he asked aloud.
        "He's Armand dad, my new friend!" she replied aloud. 
        "Good morning sir!" Armand greeted aloud at the young girl's father from the bamboo bench he was sitting.
        "Good morning to you too young boy!" he greeted back aloud, turned around and walked with Julio towards the reception area of the big beach resort.
        "You're father seems to be a good man," Armand said looking at her father as he continued walking.
        "Yeah, he is. He really loves me and gives me everything that I want," she replied smiling at the young boy in front of her. The two chatted and chatted and became more